Online-media syndication company Pluck has developed an application for web publishers that will allow them to link their websites to social networks like Facebook and MySpace. If you post a blog entry on USA Today, one of their clients, it will automatically post your entry on your social network profile along with a link back to the article. I love this concept. It’s a great way to expose content to an audience linked to at least one person who felt strongly enough about the content to post a blog entry. Plus it will encourage people to post blog entries so they can show all their MySpace friends how smart they are.
Let Your MySpace Profile reflect your Bloging Prowess
Get Small Business Tools, Tips & Tactics!
Thank you for subscribing to the ChooseWhat newsletter. Please confirm your subscription by clicking on the link in your email.
- Sure Your Resume Looks Great, But Have You Ever Been Fired?
- Time Warner Jacks up Broadband Prices for East Texas Porn Junkies
- Google v. at&t in a battle for a $10 billion wireless network
- The Races tend to form Cliques on social networks.
- Let Your MySpace Profile reflect your Bloging Prowess
- Digital Music Taking Over
- Buy the Old West on E-Bay
- Spybot Zaps CJ Sales
- Google offers big rewards for innovations to “Android” mobile operating system
- 80% of US Adults Online
- admin on Buy the Old West on E-Bay
Avatars by Sterling Adventures