As reported on CNN, a study performed at the University of Illinois indicates a level of racial divide in social networking sites. White students tend to prefer FaceBook while Hispanics preferred MySpace and Asians preferred Xanga or Friendster. There was no clear preference among Black students. Continue Reading →
All posts in social networking
Online-media syndication company Pluck has developed an application for web publishers that will allow them to link their websites to social networks like Facebook and MySpace. If you post a blog entry on USA Today, one of their clients, it will automatically post your entry on your social network profile along with a link back to the article. Continue Reading →
Get Small Business Tools, Tips & Tactics!
- Sure Your Resume Looks Great, But Have You Ever Been Fired?
- Time Warner Jacks up Broadband Prices for East Texas Porn Junkies
- Google v. at&t in a battle for a $10 billion wireless network
- The Races tend to form Cliques on social networks.
- Let Your MySpace Profile reflect your Bloging Prowess
- Digital Music Taking Over
- Buy the Old West on E-Bay
- Spybot Zaps CJ Sales
- Google offers big rewards for innovations to “Android” mobile operating system
- 80% of US Adults Online
- admin on Buy the Old West on E-Bay